Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jimmy Charles

So this past summer I was on my way home from work and I heard this guy called "Jimmy Charles" sing a song called "Whatever it Takes". The local radio personality mentioned that he was originally from a town about 15 miles from mine (I believe he has since moved to Nashville), and that he would be trying out for American Idol for the current season. I don't really follow the show (because I really don't need ANOTHER obsession) but I was wondering if he made it very far.

Here's the only video of his I can find on Youtube (after a certain point they have to remove all their video's from YouTube on AI, so this might be a good sign!)



Also, you can check out his MySpace Page.
**Make sure you listen to his "Whatever it Takes" song, it's so SWEET** :o)

Wooo! Go Jimmy!

No comments: