Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Mornin' Thoughts

#1- I got up at 5:30AM this morning, and got to the gym at 6:30 right when they opened and the girl working just went on and on about how dedicated I was to be at the gym so early on a Friday. Confidence booster? :) Yes!

#2- My knees, my knees, my KNEES. I cannot whine enough about how much they hurt! Ugh! I don't know what it is, everytime I run they like throb. It's getting old. I like running, so I wish they would stop hurting.

#3- I feel pretty lame that I like so much milk in my cereal since apparently I'm the only one! :P Oh well. Guess I'm weird, it's not a newsflash for me!

#4- I had a BIG cup of coffee this morning before my Management class and I saw Justin Beiber on the EarlyShow, I think that's enough to make my Friday.

#5- Speaking of the Early Show, I'm not sure if anyone else out there likes it as much as I do, but if you do like it and watch it Maggie is pregnant! How cute! She is so sweet, love her!

#6- I'm not sure how I feel about the Bones episode last night. It was kind of weird and a let down. I mean the idea behind it was interesting, but it was just a really bizare episode. At least in my opinion.

#7- I ordered something online and it came in a package, and through USPS and I'm afraid they left it at my door, and I won't be home til 2... are USPS the normal mail people???

#8- If we don't get a snow day on Monday, and I'm locked inside all weekend again, I might cry. I mean seriously. I miss fresh air. But as long as the snow benefits me, we'll be cool.

#9- I really love my burts bees chapstick. I originally got the normal one, that like "tingles" but last semester I got the pomegrante one on accident and its growing on me a lot.

#10- Today's Daily Puppy is super cute, her name is Tallie. She's not outstanding, so I won't post her pictures, but you should all go check her out on http://www.dailypuppy.com/ and give her some bones :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

USPS is the United States Postal Service, the sma e normal mail people. Unless it's something fragile, USPS is fine (and cheaper!)