Thursday, February 4, 2010

How do you eat YOUR bowl of cereal?

This afternoon I'm getting lunch with my Dad, and since we normally get lunch at a bagel place, I decided to forgo my usual breakfast bagel for a portable little bowl of cereal. Like this one...
I looked at my cell phone and saw that it was 7:49 when I got it, and decided I'd just take it to my 8AM and try and finish it before class. I got through all the cereal and to the point where I guess some people would consider it done. But I wasn't done. So I drank the milk and got up to throw it away. And this girl looked at me like I was crazy for having drank the milk. Seriously? Why wouldn't I dirnk the milk. It's GOOD for you, and if I paid for a carton of milk, I'm going to at least drink it! But this girl looked at me like I was the weirdest person she'd ever seen. So, my question to you, would you have drank the milk? :) Let me know.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I don't like drinking the milk at the bottom because it gets too sweet and warm from the cereal, although, I rarely have more than a spoonful left at the bottom because I hate soggy cereal and put as little on as possible.

Bex said...

I usually drink the milk. But I'm like Liz, there's usually very little at the bottom because I only add a little milk.
When I get a cereal and carton of milk like this, I just pour half the milk on the cereal and drink the rest from the milk carton.