Friday, February 5, 2010

Good Morning Darlings!

Hello everyone and Good Mornin!

That's right, I'm updating my blog at 5:45AM, whatevs. So I'm up and awake and looking at the snow forecast wboc is saying that we'll get 6-12 inches of snow. I just checked accuweather and they're saying that we are going to get like 10+ inches of snow, 1.36 inches of rain, .3 inches of ice, and gusts of wind close to 59 miles per hour. PHEW. I'm not sure, I want to buy it, I really do but I'm just not sure. If you look at the weather map, it shows this HUGE front that is going to come over us, but I really just have a bad feeling its going to be an all rain event, or go just north of us, as always happens.


Argh, I'm trying not to but I'm really getting my hopes up about this :( I know we're going to have to go to school on Monday and I am just going to be so heart broken when that happens.

Anyway, you might be wondering WHY ON EARTH I'm up so early. I gotta hit the gym this morning before I have class at 9, because I have a bad feeling they won't open this weekend, and if they do, I probably won't want to venture over there. Since I ran so far yesterday I think I'm going to do a 30 minute run this morning, and then just bike for 20... I know it's pretty lame, but I just don't think I have running far in me this morning !

Alright, well it's way too early for me to have real thoughts, so I suppose I'll go!

Ta-ta-for-now!

No comments: