Thursday, February 18, 2010

SHIT's Thoughts

Sure Happy It's Thursday- silly.

#1 I put on my big girl pants on last night and e-mailed my Intermediate I professor about my concerns about Intermediate II (I seriously never have any idea what to do). She read the e-mail but hasn't responded. :/ I'm not sure how to respond to that. I guess I can hope she'll reply later. However, I seriously wonder if she just thinks I'm needy and rediculous.

#2 I feel like I walk funny.

#3 I'm sad that Bones will not be new tonight,... SASB I need you!

#4 I have to meet my group at 9:30 tonight. The shuttle leaves campus for the last time at 10. I seriously do not know how I am getting home... this should be interesting.

#5 I really need to trim my nails. I've been biting them a lot lately, I know it's a bad, so they're looking mangly.

No comments: