Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hump Day Thoughts

#1- I am super excited that I've made 100 posts. :) And even more excited that I now have 19 followers! My friend John started following me the other day!! Wooty-woo! Thank you, John! (And everyone else!) I'm thinking of stepping up my goal of 25 to "before spring break". I'll think about it. I don't like falling short of my goals... so.. we'll see.

#2- Intermediate Accounting II seriously took a well functioning, normal, highly competent girl and has made me want to cry almost every class. I just never know how to approach things, and I feel as though I'm not supposed to ask questions. Harsh. I might get my first non-A in the business school this semester. :( And in accounting! That one might hurt my pride a little.

#3- I really wish I had some fresh lemon wedges to go with my splenda/water :) (And my splenda I mean the wal-mart brand version)

#4- I keep staying up late playing on twitter and trying to get up at 5:30AM. It's not working. Tonight I'm going to try to be asleep by 11... we'll see.

#5- I want an internet friend. I know this is silly but when I was little I always wanted a pen-pal and I feel like having an internet friend is basically the equivalent to that 'now a days' *whiney voice* Guyssss someone be my friendddd. (Who hasn't already been dazzled and graced with my wonderful presence in the 'real world'!)

#6- My birthday balloons from Bear are still going strong :) :)

#7- Psycho girl next store seriously has her TV up way too loud. I have my own TV honey, I don't need yours to be up loud enough that I can hear your show too. If I really wanted to watch it, I could turn my own TV on.

#8- Ke$ha's "Take It Off" is uncomfortably catch.


#9- I ran 4.67 miles today at the gym (I tweeted before I was officially done!) and I'm super proud of myself because it was LITERALLY like 100 degrees in there! Okay, okay, okay. I'm exaggerating. But it was probably close to 80.

#10- I love internet banking. I seriously feel like life would be artificially hard if I had to use checks to pay my bills and didn't have instant ability to check my balances.

1 comment:

AutomaticAshley said...

Its funny..I was just thinking..I want a pen pal too! Or and internet buddy..but I think it would be fun to hand write letters to someone and snail mail it..no one seems to do that anymore.