Tuesday, February 16, 2010

For all my friend's trying to lose weight or tone up

Hello everyone! I know a lot of my friends are getting into exercise, and are trying to get healthy. A lot of people are talking about how they want to loose weight, tone up, or just simply find out where to start out with working out. I subscribe to SarahsFabChannel on YouTube and she posted a video earlier about how she was going to post a series of videos with different work-out routines. From what I gathered they won't simply be "Do 5 sit ups, then do 5 push ups", but she will teach you what kind of exercises people in your situation should work on. If you're interested at all I'm embeding the video I just referred to below. You should really check her out if you're interested in a healthy, "fit', life-style. Even if you don't like her, definitely search YouTube for other fitness gurus. There are tons of them out there, so even if she's not your style, I really do suggest searching around for someone to give you motivation.



PS- This is my 99th blog post, and I'm trying to think of something exciting to do for #100! Please let me know what ideas you guys have! :)

No comments: