Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday Thoughts

#1 I got 12 hours of sleep last night and it was HEAVENLY. I could not tell you the last time I slept that long. I feel asleep watching Good Luck Chuck at 9:30 and didn't wake up until 9:15 this morning. Wow, wow, wow! :)

#2 Speaking of which, I've been getting a really sore neck from sleeping. I think my pillows are just old and such. I'll have like full range of motion when I turn by head one way, but depending on what side I slept up I'll only be able to turn my neck a little bit before it starts to hurt the other way.SO this morning I was telling my mom/dad about it and they said that I could use one of their temprapedic pillows that they aren't using. So I went over to their house and got that. I am so excited to sleep tonight!

#3 I signed up for a 10 mile run that will happen on March 7th earlier today. I am nervous/excited at the same time. My Dad's doing it, and so is my cousin. And my friend Chris. But they're all guys, so I think I'm going to have to run the whole thing alone. Which is kind of okay because if I was running with someone I'd feel like I have to keep up, and I just don't think I'd be able to. My goal is to finish in an hour and fourty minutes. Which might sound really long, but if I finish in that time, it means I held a steady 10 minute mile. Which is good enough for me. At this point, I just want to finish. I've never run a 10 miler, so I just want to finish, in a somewhat respectable time.

#4 I went out to Uno's happy hour with Amy last night and it was really exciting. The apetizers were such a good deal. I got their Tuscany bread, which is bread with cheese, spinach, and tomatoes on it for 1.99 YUM! Good deal, check them out if you have one in your town! :)

#5 I am finally doing my taxes tomorrow with my Dad's help. Thank GOODNESS! I can't wait to get my refund checks. :) Even if half of it is going to my Dad to help pay for my car repair back in January :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Uno's happy hour! Even if you don't drink, 1.99 for a deep dish pizza is a good dinner!!

~~Ashley

(I don't have an account or whatever you need, so I'm "anonymous" lol)