Saturday, January 30, 2010

OPI Love

Remember how the other day I mentioned that I'd be painting my nails this weekend? With the surplus of snow, and the lack of social life, I had plenty of time. This weeks color? "It's all Greek To Me" by OPI.
I thought this was a fun shade since Valentine's Day was coming up :)

Since we're on the topic of OPI Nail Polish I thought I'd go ahead and give you my "top five" list of my favorite colors I've used by them!  (These aren't in any order, as usual!)

#1- Don't Socra-tease me! (OPI- why oh WHY did you discontinue this? I only got to use it twice! And I never bought a bottle! :( )
#2- Ir's all Greek To Me! (Displayed above)
#3- Peru B Ruby (I got so many compliments on this color with my skin tone)
#4- I'm not Really a Waitress
#5- Aphrodite's Pink Nightie (I liked this because it was a lighter pink, but dark enough that it looked like you had a color on, and not just a sheer coat)


No comments: