Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesdays Hi-lights

In light of my grumpy post and ramblings yesterday I have decided to focus on the moments of pure happiness in my life today.

Moment #1- I got dunkin donuts coffee (I wasn't kidding when I said I was slowly getting addicted) on the way to work today. Why is this fabulous? Well because first of all, I didn't burn my toungue. And more importantly, I didn't pay, at least not really. So it was an oh so fabulous moment in life.

Moment #2- I went back to work in the office I used to work at and felt like I'd come home after being away for years.


Moment #3- Internship man called me back. I go in to talk to them next Monday at two. How incredible!

 Moment #4- I left the gym today super sweaty and disgusting. When I got in the car, I turned on the radio. Party in the USA was on. So what'd I do? You better believe it maxed out my speakers and made the 5 minute drive home belting along. And to top it all off. When Party in the USA ended 2 minutes from home, "Whatcha Say" came on. Two good songs in a row? Priceless! Moment

#5- After returning home from the gym (I ran 3.5 miles and biked 4.5!!) I took a nice long shower, got a snack, and sat down to read one of the most amusing blogs ever. And had not one, but two, updates waiting to be read. ( http://allthesingleladiez.blogspot.com/ )

No comments: