Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rablings

Hello everyone! Thanks so much for all the support and sweet comments everyone is leaving on my blog. I know it's dorky, but I really enjoy doing these little"Blogs" and I've really missed them. Hopefully, I've grown up some from my old livejournal blogs, and these aren't so boring and non fun to read. (I am a bit more cheerful now, I msut admit).

Anyway, the only reason I am updating at the moment is because my boss stepped out for a meeting two huors ago, and is yet to return and give me more tasks to perform. So, of course, I will sit in my confy chair and blog, twitter, and facebook. I know, it's a very deamnding job.

I have some "neat" blog ideas in my head, a few of which I'll post this afternoon. I am also interested in knowing if anyone has any topics, ideas, or otherwise for things I should blog about. I have plenty right now, but I'm sure by next week I will be completely out of ideas. Worse yet, when the semester starts, my creative brain disapears and is somehow replaced with this whiney, panic attrack driven, perfectionists brain. I know, hard to believe that I am a panic attack driven perfectionist, isn't it?

One Random Thought
This morning on my way to work I stopped at the club house of my apartment complex to pick up coffee, because I would jsut feel too bad about myself if I had Dunkin Donuts three days in a row. I used their Keurig Machine and made two cups of coffee (they only' give you 8ox's you know that's not enough for me!). However, the only creamer they had was Hazelnut. I'd never tried it before so I thought I'd give it a chance. I'm sorry I did. It made my yummy coffee all nutty tasting, and that was just not okay. I mean yes, I did still drink it, but it was jsut not nearly as satisfying as it should have been.

xoxo

1 comment:

ObviouslyCC said...

Hazelnut is one of my faves! I know it's not for everyone, but yeah I love it :) Where do you work now?