Thursday, January 7, 2010

Songs that Make you Wanna Dance

We all have those songs that we will stop whatever we're doing to belt along and shake our booty too. I thought it'd be fun to compile a small list of mine, and share them. :) Feel free to let me know what some of yours are! (These are in no particular order, jsut the order that I thought of them!)

#1 - Wham- "Jitterbug"



#2 Men at Work- "A Land Down Under"



#3 Rod Stewart- "The Motown Song"



Side note, how epic is Rod's dancing in this prehistoric music video. So, so, so funny!

#4 Billy Joel- "Only the Good Die Young"



#5 Marc Cohen- "Walkin' in Memphis"



I acknowledge, that this isn't really a "dancing" song. This one I just do my Grammy performance to.

#6 Spice Girls- "Wannabe"



#7 Lou Bega- "Mambo No. 5"



#8 Michael Jackson- "Black or White"



#9 Marvin Gaye and Tammy Terrell- "Ain't No Mountain"



#10 The Four Tops- "I can't help myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)"

1 comment:

Liz said...

Also, "500 Miles (I'm Gonna Be)" by the Perishers. Cuz I would walk 500 miles, and I would walk 500 more...

It's one of my ringtones. I'm not ashamed :)