Saturday, January 23, 2010

So exciting..

I absolutely adore school supply shopping, and I used to have this little black organizer on my desk that held my pens/pencils/sticky notes, ect. However, it was getting a little "too full", so I went over to Wal-Mart and got a 3-Drawer 8 1/2 by 11 little "dresser" thing. I was so excited that I had to take pictures and share them with you all. (I know, it's boring, I'm the only person interested!)


The whole she-bang! And by the way, the oyster colored thing on top is a jewelry case, NOT more school supplies!


Pencils/Pens/High-Lighters :P


Note pads, post-its, note cards, push pins, and my camera battery charger :P


Mini-stapler, memory cards, calculaters, rubber bands, tape, portable hard drive and some random plugs :P

I know I know, I have a problem, but I just loveee school/office supplies!

No comments: