Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Friend Spotlight Of The Month

So, in trying to figure out what to blog about, my friend Hannah suggest I blog about her. Obviously, she probably intended this as a joke, but I thought I'd blog about her anyway. :o)


I met Hannah when I was in 7th grade. She was my friend Carly's "little cousin" and  so I mainly only ever saw her in the halls when Carly would yell "Han-nuhhhh" like all 12 year girls insist on doing when they see someone they know in the halls. (Ladies, don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about!)

Anyway, during 8th grade I got to know Hannh because she opted to do "Marching Band" that year. Our friendship basically consisted of mindless conversation on AIM, and giggling about inside jokes during band practice.

Throughout high school we were friends but we didn't see eachother a whole lot, outside of things like SGA. The same idea has carried on throughout college, we bump into each other randomly and talk, and giggle, and drool over cute Youtube boys (Yes, I know, nothing has changed since we were 11/12, I'm aware).

I'm sure, though, that if you're still reading this blog, you care about more than just how we know each other and what our friendship consists of,... you want to know some things about Hannah. Let's begin shall we? Hannah is the msot adorable person I have possibly ever met. She always has on the most adorable outfits and I don't think I've ever even seen a hair out of place on her head. (Not to mention, I'm pretty sure she has the world's most killer shoe collection). She loves reading (for fun) and curling up with her boys, my favorite is Nubbi.

Hannah is one of the sweetest people that I've ever met. And what makes that statement even more impressive, is that she's sweet, but she still stands up for what she believes in. She'll tell you what she thinks of baseball, politics, the way you're acting,.. etc and somehow she still maintains a sweet presence. (This is a skill I'm working on, at this point I still kind of give off "Bratty" not "Sweet", but don't worry, it's coming!!)

And finally, if I had to pick just a few words to describe things that Hannah loves, I would pick the following: family, friends, baseball, music, politics, open-mindedness, kitties, books, the british, and naturally, me! :)

No comments: