Monday, January 11, 2010

Updates!

I know, I know, I know. I have been a neglectful blogger the past few days! I will make it up to you possibly, but probably not. Alas, here are some updates for you.


Update #1
I HAVE THE INTERNSHIP!!! And it's paid!!! And it's full time!!!! (Except, I can totally take off every friday and work 32 hours a week, OR work 40 hours a week one week, and 32 the next, because they're closed every other Friday in the summer anyway. But alas, I am so excited! And kind of scared too. I am really good at getting good grades in accounting but I am a tid bit worried about actually knowing what I'm doing... The man incharge of the internship advised me to take a financial planning class if I have time because it's really helpful because that's a lot of what they do, so I may look into that. (If I can find the time to do it).


Update #2
I stole Z's season one of Bones when he was watching the Eagles lose the other night, and I only have two episodes left. I am pretty excited. However, the problem is, I always watch these shows, alone and at night, so I do kind of get scared that I am going to be the next set of bones that Bones is looking at. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get over it! (By the by, if anyone has seen the episode where Bones goes to New Orleans, I saw that one last night and nearly peed my pants. Terrifying)


Update #3
Last week the doctor that I had to dive through hoops to get up with finally got up with me. I now have to wait an astonishing three months for my visit. Awesome! But hey, at least I have a Dr's appointment.

Update #4
As some of you may know I've wanted a Westie (West Highland White Terrier) for a good three years. However, as of lately, I think I am beginning to consider another dog breed. (GASP)! I know, I know, I know, I DID have the most perfect name picked up. Which by the way, I will not be sharing over the internet because I consider it to be kind of like Charlotte's "Secret Baby Name" on Sex and the City, and you know, people just steal Super Secret Baby Names, like it's nothing. So naturally, I am not willing to take that chance. Anyway, I am starting to consider a Pembrook Welsh Corgi. First of all, they have a different coat than the Westie, so they're less maintenance. Also, they are relatively less expensive (closer to $500 for an AKC as opposed to $1000). And on top of that, they're just easier to find.

With that being said, I've had a lot of trouble thinking up names for my new possible little guy (which I'm still not going to get for another year and a half). It took me almost a whole year of Economics calsses to come up with the Westie's names (I had a boy and a girl name picked), so I'm not sure when I'll figure out one for a Corgi. Ah well. I'll figure it out! :P

1 comment:

Shaina said...

I'm like stalking your blog I know but Corgis are so cute! I want one sooo bad. A lady in my sister's agility class at the Salisbury Kennel Club has one and it is so adorable and well behaved!