Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Does anyone else have this problem?

Okay, so I completely love shows like Law & Order, NCIS, Bones, etc... but I seem to have a problem with watching too much of them or too late at night. Lately I've been working my way through the whole Bones series (if you haven't noticed with my constant droolings over SASB- don't worry I won't be able to stand it in 6 months). Anyway, because of that by the time I'm ready to go to sleep at night I am convinced that I am just going to be Bones' next big case! And it happens all the time! With Law & Order, and NCIS, and other like "cold case" specials on TV. I really need to stop watching them but they're so interesting! :P Sooo anyone else ever have that problem!?

4 comments:

Liz said...

All the time. I couldn't sleep Sunday night because I was convinced someone was going to break into my house and kill me in my sleep. I then played out the scenario for 45 minutes. You're not the only one!

Bex said...

I hate scary movies/shows. And I hate lots of blood and gore. NO WAY.
I am recently addicted to HOUSE MD though!

Emily said...

I used to Loveeee House <3 I always get addicted to shows for like a few months and then I've like overloaded on them and have to step away. :P But I haven't seen any of the recent ones, so I'll have to watch it again!

And Liz! Glad I'm not the only one!!

AutomaticAshley said...

I do the same thing..I'm obsessed with Bones..last sememester I had to race home every Thursday so I wouldn't miss the new episode!