Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

#1- It was gorgeous today! 70 degrees, sunny, and a slight breeze. Awesome, awesome weather.

#2- Now that it's warming up I can revert back to my old Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee obsession <3. :)

#3- I'm nervous about shadowing at the CPA (Certified Public Accounting) firm tomorrow. What if they think I'm dumb? What if they ask me questions and I stare blankly? What if I can't do something they ask me to do? What if they don't like me and don't want me to intern all summer anymore? What if when we go to the fountains they disapprove of my choice of drinks?? These are seriously thoughts in my head.

#4- I am going to miss my yummy well water, that comes right from the tap, when I go back to my apartment on Saturday or Sunday. Gross city water stinks. :(

#5- I really want to be at the beach. I feel like I keep saying that but I still haven't been but I really love the beach when it's not super hot, and there aren't tourists yet.

#6- I really need a new pair of running shoes. I've had the pair I use since July- and you're technically supposed to replace them every six months. It's almost been 9. Woops.

#7- I promised myself I'd get another massage over spring break but I didn't do it. I'm kinda bummed but eh- they're really expensive anyway.

#8- I need this semester to be over. Something just didn't click this semester and I just can't get my head in the game. (Anyone else instantly think of High School Musical when I said "head in the game".. anyone? anyone?).

#9- I have so much school craziness going on next week, and then the following Saturday (the 27th or something?) I have to go about 4 hours south and help my sister move. I'm never going to sleep again.

#10- I ran out of stuff to say at like #6- but I didn't want to delete six, and I can't deal with non "round" numbers, so I just made stuff up. :)

No comments: