Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sorry sorry sorry sorry!!

I know I know I know! It has been another week since I blogged! In my defense the last week of classes was less than awesome. And even though I'm on spring break- I still feel like I have a million things to do. But let me bring you up to speed on my life!

#1- Referring to the last post. Turns out there were 4 girls in my age class so since I finished 3rd it means I beat one of them!! :) I got a little mug award thing but I don't really know what to do with it.

#2- I'm home for a few days and so glad to be here. Why? It's clean! Why else? The food is real. Why else? I love my mommy and daddy? Why else? I can go running outside and not worry about getting mugged. Why else? My nephew Peter (the golden retreiver) and Murphy give me so much lovin'. Why else? Um.. because we have a seemingly endless supply of diet coke in the fridge- lets be real- we all know I have a problem.

#3- I went shopping today!! (kind of...) but I'll save that stuff for another post.

#4- I have a new/growing interest in makeup. I'm not very good at it (yet... I tend to work hard at stuff (I did raise a 2.7 gpa to 3 consecutive 4.0's (but I won't be trying for that this semester))) . But it's really interesting. I've decided that I am definitely a "Revlon" girl. I'd love to buy the fancy smancsy MAC & Clinique but for the moment I am relatively poor. So I'll just enjoy my Revlon.

#5-  I am proud of myself. I've been making myself work on homework like 2 hours every day all of break. I hope I can keep it up. That big test next Monday ALREADY has me nervous.

#6- I am considering going to Starbucks (I have a giftcard from Z's momma & poppa!) one day this week and getting Coffee and working on homework. Can't decide if it's too 'cliche'.

#7- I have to go to the eye dr's and renew my drivers license this week. Two Least Favorite Things Ever.

#8- I also might get my hair cut... but I don't know what to do. It's too long. I always just start to ignore it when it gets long because it gets so freakin' gross looking. What to do, what to do. Helppp.

#9- I might get my nails done... I have a gift certificate still... I cant decide. maybe I will. I'll feel pretty for a week...

#10- I can't wait to go running tomorrow- I hope it's nice :)

No comments: