Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy

Really pretty flowers. Right now, I really love the simplicity of these tulips. I love their colors too. <3 They just seem so pretty and happy for spring.
Lemon squares are a highly under rated snack food... they are so delicious. I always think of them in spring and summer months. They're so light and yummy. I think I want to learn to make them.
I'm not even that good at it, but I really love going mini-golfing. I guess I just associate it with a lot of fun experiences... either way I love it. Especially all the cute and mildly ghetto places down at the beach. <3
The Phanatic <3 As if this guy needs any introduction. How could anyone not love this guy??? Obvi. you'd be heartless! (Or a Mets fan... but eh.. heartless- Mets fan... one in the same ;) )

Pretty sunsets :) I really like this one. My favorite sunsets are the deep orangey and red ones. <3 Red skies at night-- sailors delight!
 I feel like something that relatively few people know- and that more should know- is that I loved piggies. They were my favorite animals when I was little and I seriously have at least four pig stuffed animals in my sight (which if you refer to my past post- is pretty bad!) at the moment. Granted I'm at home.. but I do love the little guys. Look at that precious face!!! (I think it's convenient that Bones likes piggies too.. because you know.. Bones and Booth are totally going to end up together <3)

Starbucks coffee <3 (Or Dunkin Donuts, or Seattle's Best, or really any other brands coffee- I'm not really picky)

Special Agent Seeley Booth. I know you're probs wondering- whose THIS chic with him! Don't worry her names Emily- she's just standing in for me for a little bit. :)
Running. Unless you like running- it's hard to understand why anyone else in the world would desire to run for miles at a time. But I do. :)

I know this is really weird- but I love dog wood trees. We have white ones in our yard and they always remind me of spring time. And isn't this picture gorgeous? Don't you just want to pull out a blanket and take a nap? :)

No comments: