Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts

Ahh this is better- it's only been a few days since I updated... :)

So here are a few thoughts.

#1- I went to the eye Dr. today. It was alllllright. I discovered (I already knew this- but I now have exact numbers) that my vision is TERRIBLE (20/200) without glasses and that with the glasses they're making for me (which- oh my lord, work for the first time ever) it will be correctable up to 20/70. Yeah- it's still really bad. But- it means I can keep my license (I was worried I wouldn't be able to). However- it's day time only. ( :/ ) which kind of stinks... but if I'm honest with myself... that's completely fine because I don't drive at night anyway. Plus- it's an excuse not to HAVE to. I just don't like to think that the rest of my life, there is something I won't ever be allowed to do. (Well as of now- I guess I could spontaneously wake up one day and have perfect vision. Hah!)

#2- I have 24 followers!!!!! :) :) :) :)

#3- Tomorrow I am going to get my haircut at noon- and go renew my license around 10:30. I think when I get my hair cut I'm just going to have a little length taken off and have some layers put it. It's not exciting- and no one will probably be able to tell- but I don't think I'm ready to say goodbye to my hair just yet.

#4- I'm making cupcakes for my momma tomorrow while she's at work. Carrot cake with 'green' cream cheese frosting. :)

#5- Pete-e boy (my adorable golden retriever nephew) is growing on me. But please don't tell him that...

No comments: