Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Thoughts

#1- One Tree Hill is on in like um... about 30 minutes and I'm pretty stoked.




#2- Just made birthday cupcakes with my roomie and they smell delicious, glad I'm getting up at 5:30AM tomorrow to do yoga and go to the gym to work off the calories.



#3- I've decided the only area on my body that doesn't reflect how much I go to the gym is my stomach. Woops, guess my sweet tooth is ruining that one!



#4- I need to study for my business law exam that's on Wednesday. I'm pretty bummed about it.



#5- Last night I was up until close to midnight listening to the people next door argue. Ridiculous.



#6- My toe nails are baby ba-lue and oh so ready for some spring weather.



#7- I am painting my fingers tonight because they got kinda messed up since Friday. Can't decide which color, I know what shirt I'm wearing tomorrow, and I feel like "Cajun Shrimp" which is the color I intended to paint them, might look funny with it.. Hum.



#8- Went to the gym yesterday and ran 6 miles after walking through like 2 feet of snow. I know I'm dedicated.



#9- I'm not going to know what to do with myself when I have a "normal weekend" next weekend.



#10- Thinking of scheduling an apointment in the water massage thing in the club house,... not sure though. I wish I could schedule an apointment online. I hate the telephone!

No comments: