Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts

#1- Okay that Ops. Management test may not have been as hard as I was letting myself believe. In fact, to be fair it wasn't so bad. Disclaimer: I reserve the right to retract this statement in a few days when we get the test grades back. Anything under a 92% and I'll probably call it an unfair test. Ahem. Some of us like to set curves.

#2- It really bothers me when people lack the simple consider of others. For example (this hasn't happened to me but other things of a similar but not identical nature have) if you're having a party and you know that the walls are thin. Consider that your next door neighbor probably doesn't to hear it. I just don't understand how people can be so thoughtless as to not consider that kind of stuff.

#3- It is absolutely mind blowing to me that the earthquake in Chile was since intense that the days are now 1.26 microseconds shorter. That is pretty intense. On a side/related note, I'm really glad everyone in my friend Diego's family who lives there ended up okay. (Or as okay as someone whose lived through such a big event can be I supposed).

#4- I think that Diet Cherry Pepsi is a highly under-rated diet soda. So yummy.

#5- I only got four hours of sleep last night as a result of events similar to those mentioned in item #2. I am grumpy and tired as a result. Not okay with that.

Alright.. I'm just kind of out of thoughts for the moment. I hope everyone is having a good week. :) It's almost halfway over!

1 comment:

Bex said...

i. love. diet cherry pepsi.