Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sorry Again!

I know I've gotten really slacky on the updates lately, I just feel like nothing of particular interest is going on in my life lately. But alas... I'll give you some tidbits of insight into my life.

#1- Yesterday I got a blueberry muffin and a cup of coffee from Dunkin Donuts and it was pure heaven. I took it to SU where  I found a big comfy chair to devour it in. It was heaven. I'm starting to understand how people can go to Starbucks and just sit there for hours.

#2- I can't get to sleep early anymore. And I always get extremely tired and unproductive at about 6 or 7PM. Not sure what to do about that.

#3- I was cleaning my iTunes library last night and I discovered that I own an unreasonable amount of Rascal Flatts. I seriously think I have like 30-40 songs by them alone. It is way extreme.

#4- I still can't make up my mind about whether or not I want to do the 10 mile or the 5k. I'm having a hard time. I'm going running with my friend Katy later, and hopefully that'll make my decision easier.

#5- I need new tunes for the gym. Feel free to leave me lots of ghetto music suggestions. :)

#6- I downloaded a Taylor Swift song yesterday. I am so ashamed of myself. Please don't stop being my friend.

#7- I watched too much L&O SVU last night before bed. I went to sleep and was paranoid that a person was going to come and attack me. *sigh* It's so good! Why do I have to get all scardy cat??

#8- Mr. Terrible from eBay who sold me a broken iTouch case sent me a replacement this week. I take back all the things I said about him relating to his business operations. I do not take back all the things I said about his personality. He's still a jerk.

#9- I added Eye of the Tiger to my "Gym Playlist" I'm not gonna lie. I'm really looking forward to it coming on while I'm on the treadmill. I know. Too cool for school.

#10- Yesterday I heard this song on the radio by Lil' Wayne called Bed Rock and I texted my two friends Callie & Lissa and I was like... "Does this song really say Call me Mr. Flinstone, cause I can make your bed rock??? Seriously???" And they were both like oh it grows on you. And I was like pft. no way. I came home and youtube'd it. I listened to it once more. I then downloaded it. Guess I was wrong. ahaha story of my life.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hahahaha it's ok I downloaded a taylor swift song too. It was probably one of the darker moments in my life. We can still be friends :P