Friday, March 26, 2010

Strangest Combo Ever! Michael and Lady?! Really!

In case you are unaware, I feel as though I should alert you. I have a big thing for Michael Bolton. I mean I don't listen to him like every day. But when he comes on my iPod I have to listen to like, all of his songs, and I do have his CD in my car. Anyway, I was at work earlire and "When A Man Loves A Woman" came on I was instantly in the mood for Michael... and then I got curious if he had any recent music. So I did some research and who would have ever guess but Michael and Lady Gaga did a song together! What? I mean you only hear her on the chorus and she isn't loud and in your face (you're pa-pa-pa-poker face) but she is definitely there!



You just have to watch that. Come on, you know you wanna. Just click and watch!

So what were my reactions??
1- Michaellll lookin' good.
2- Michael, why do you sound all wangster in the beginning there??
3- Why is gaga so quiet?
4- How did Michael and Gaga even FIND each other??
5- Overall, I'll probably download it and listen to it about 15 times tonight.

No comments: