Thursday, December 29, 2011

Too many days in the week start with T.

I have a problem at work when I have to send an email. I never know what to use in the subject line. I feel like subjects such as "Question" are too vague. In contrast I feel like a subject such as "Specific Question, about Specific Client" is way too wordy- I mean do people even read the subject lines of emails? As a result I probably spend a little too much time figuring out what few letters to type in that annoying little field. Anyway, the moral of this story is that I never know what to title my blogs. And considering I generally just "talk" I don't think it matters.

#1- I really enjoy the song "Dreamer" by Elizaveta. It's a little new-agey and not my typical cup of coffee but I really like it. It's oddly a really good song to listen to when you're running. At first it might not seem that way, because it's a little whispy sounding, but the lyrics are pretty motivating. It also helps that at some points the tempo is "building".

#2- I bought my favorite "test pencils" from college again the other day. I think I just like them because they're pastels. Oh, and they were obviously successful because I graduated from college manga com laude. (I'm not going to lie, it drives me crazy that after you get a job noone cares how you did in school. I worked my butt off for 3 years, not 4, when do I get to brag?!)

#3-  Look at how cute my new nail polish storage is!!



The top box has my cotton balls and nail accessories in it. The bottom box (pictured) stores all my colors. Yes, I really do own that many. It's a healthy hobby and the pretty colors make me happy. I do not have a problem. You'll also be thankful for a friend like me when you need a pretty nail polish to match your dress.  But the best part! Look how cute! Look how accessible! I ADORE!

#4- Hannah has started her blog up again which has me motivated. I always love looking back at my posts so I wish I could stick to keeping up with blogging. I just never feel like I can allot time to it when I need to study, exercise, paint my nails. Thoughts? Who reads this?

#5- I think my dog hates me. She always barks at me and never wants to play with me. She won't share her toys and likes to hide under the table when I decide she needs to go out. Naturally I still adore her. I feel like that girl in high school whose in love with the jerk.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I read it! All the time :) YAY!