Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy Thoughts :)

If you've known me long enough, you know I love New Years. I love the idea of trying to improve yourself or your life. I don't believe it has to be done on the first of the year, or even the first of a month, but there is something that appeals to my OCD side about starting a new year with new intentions. I've been thinking for the last few days about what I wanted to do this year. I can't think of any big things to accomplish or change, I've accomplished a lot of my immediate goals (for the time being). I think the rest will come more naturally, so I can't plan for them as well because they're things that kind of 'develop".


This year, due to some of the recent events in my life, I seem to be struggling with positivity. So after much though I've decided that for each day in 2013 I want to write down something positive, happy, or sentimental that happened that day. I am going to try and do this on my blog, but they might not come in daily posts, but maybe a weekly roundup.

January 1st, 2013

Today was wonderful because I slept in, wore my PJs til 1pm, and had waffles for dinner.

January 2nd, 2013

Today was special because I was able to get to Marshalls and pick out some new winter workout gear.

January 3rd, 2013

Today is exciting because I will finish "Insurgent" by Veronica Roth and start a new book by Lauren Oliver

No comments: