Sunday, September 9, 2012

Missing

I haven't blogged in a long time, a really long time. I don't feel the need to apologize, because I don't really 'promote' my blog any more, I will text a few people and let them know I updated it, but it does seem a tiny bit futile... pretty much the only people reading this already keep up with me. Anyway, missing as a title for this blog is perfect. Not only have I been missing in action, I've been missing my internet life. Would you believe this is the first time I have been on my own lap-top in probably 3 months? I unplugged it and put it in the closet at some point when I was studying, and I never took it back out.

I feel like I always come back to blogging when I'm dying to reinvent myself, or better myself. One time my mom made the comment that I am always making goals, kind of one of those "picking on you, but I find it cute" comments. And she's right- I am. She followed it up by the comment that even if I never meet them, it never stops me from making new ones. I think that's kind of true, and I think I like that about myself.

I am going to try and get back to blogging on a somewhat regular basis. I have some hobbies that I am dabbling  in, and I'm reading again, so I would love to do book reviews. I will hopefully get my final CPA exam score released this week, and maybe I'll know for sure if I can start blogging again... but in the mean time I am going to work on some posts about some different things. It would seem like a lot to make one giant post, so I'll do them separately. :)

No comments: