Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 4- Favorite Books

Another "I can't pick just one" post- so I am going to turn this into my favorite books (note the s ;))

Anything by Sophie Kinsella, loved the Shopaholic Series and I also really like her other books too- very light and fun.

Harry Potter Series. OBVIOUSLY. Who doesn't love the Harry Potter books? I think my favorite book is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Charlotte's Web! A Childhood favorite book. I think I read it 100 times... something about cute pigs! Can't resist!

Anything by Mary Kay Andrews! All her books make me want to take a vacation to the deep south and collect things. I really recommend "Hissy Fit" it was the first book I read by her!

Marian Keyes- Sushi for Beginners. Loved it!

Cecelia Ahern- PS I love you- way better than the movie!

Hester Browne- Little Lady Agency  (And then all of the subsequent "little lady" books!)

No comments: