Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 01- My Favorite Song

Oooh. Favorite Song! Favorites are always tough... so when faced with this decision I think I'll go into iTunes and see which song has been played the most. Although I think the song I am leaning towards might not even be in my iTunes library!!

According to iTunes my favorite song is "Sorority Girl" by Luke Bryan- which I find kind of funny because I'm not even a sorority girl. But that's not my favorite song! And although it's really a hard decision I can narrow it down to two.  "Drives Me Crazy" - Five Young Cannibals and "Forever Young"- Rod Stewart.

Drives Me Crazy- Fine Young Cannibals


Forever Young- Rod Stewart



PS- It was just as I suspected neither one of these songs are actually in my iTunes library! And I think that's why they're actually my favorite. I only hear them once in a blue moon so they're a treat to my ears!

No comments: