Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits

1- I'm currently working on organizing all my offices financial information. I keep seeing stuff for "March, 2010" and it confuses me- because I'm like "Isn't that right now?" I've been working on this for 2 weeks (it's 3+ years, don't think I'm slow!) and it still hasn't hit that we're in April. This is kind of alarming.

2- I just realizing that I was 14, 7 years ago. Again- things that are kind of alarming.

3- I'm listening to my iTouch at work and humming along- not even caring that it might be bothering some people. This is not like me.

4- Sometimes I swear songs just appear on my iPod that I've NEVER heard of before. Currently that song is "The More I Drink" by Blake Shelton. When did I download this? I kind of like it- but I swear I did not download it!

5. I hate when people superimpose their beliefs on others. This isn't about anyone in particular. Just a thought that I'm not sure I've expressed before. Just because we don't share a belief on how something should be done doesn't mean that yours is 'more right' than mine. Just sayin'. :)

No comments: