Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Ramblings

Hello, hello, hello! I know it's been forever since I updated but this past week has been ahhhh, crazy. Well okay- not ahh crazy, but I just have so many different things going on in my life- that I've been kind of neglecting my bloggy-blog. But I still love it. I love sitting down with a cup of coffee and updating people on the goings ons in my life. So here are some thoughts.

#1 First and forecmost, my life would have been so much better if I hadn't seen the last five minutes of Bones last night. Legit broke my heart.. poor SASB. I just wanted to hug him and let him know it'd all be okay. However, Zach directed my attention to something which could be very "symbolic" the sign outside the Jeffersonian said "Everything first stars from a dream." and I think that could be pretty big. Ahh I freakin' hope so.

#2 I've been doing school work with my friend Katy this week and as weird as this sounds I actually find it exciting to be doing work with a friend in class- why? Because I am way more productive when other people are around- plus it's nice to be able to talk about class work and consult them on something. Plus you know- I only have like 4 friends, so I'm always happy to have more :).

#3- I had the absolute worst, no good morning this morning. Woke up at 8:47 to my friend texting me asking if I was going to class today. "OH MY GOD CLASS STARTS IN 13 MINUTES" so I threw on jeans and a t-shirt and frantically searched for my bag. I left my apartment (with out my key... and we have a $10 fee that I begrudgingly paid because I knew it'd be a hassle and nearly impossible to meet up with my rooms). I'm walking to campus (in the rain) and I realize my umbrella is broken (total bummer, I love my umbrella...), and then I'm freezing because the temperature dropped like 20 degrees since yesterday on top of that. And thennn to make matters worse, I stepped in a big puddle which made my shoes super slippery. Solution? I took my shoes off and walked barefoot for 1/4th a mile until I got onto campus. Then... so that I did not look like a hobo I put them back on. And I made it to class at 9:04. As we spent 35 minutes literally talking about nothing I honestly questioned why I hurried and made a point to get to class. I still have no idea why.

#4 Did I mention that on top of that they were out of cheese pretzels at lunch time? And on top of that i got accepted into a scholar program but since I have a class at the time of their weekly workshop- I will be unable to join? Biggest bummer of a day, ever!

#5 I have a caramel machiata right now though- so things are slowly beginning to look up. Mmm. coffee.

I have tons more thoughts but I know people can only handle so much of my life... so I think I'll stop for now. I love you all <3 :)

No comments: